The tpe yoga mat has the following characteristics:
(1) Non-toxic, PVC-free (chloride-free, metal-free).
(2) Natural oxidative cracking, which can be recycled and avoid environmental pollution.
(3) Soft, affixed, tiling the ground, the entire mat can hold the ground and grab the ground.
(4) Lightweight, each mat is about 1200g weight, about 300g lighter than PVC foam mat, easy to carry and collect;
(5) When the surface is wet, it can maintain the performance of slip resistance. Avoid sports injuries caused by unwarranted sliding of the limbs. Waterproof, non-slip, even if the soles of the feet, palms sweat, do yoga practice on top, tpe yoga mat anti-slip effect is still excellent. The anti-slip particles are beautiful on the front and back, and the anti-slip effect is better.
(6) Good elasticity and strong resilience. Although the thickness is only 6mm, due to the strong resilience, doing yoga on it, you will feel soft, very comfortable, and will not feel thin at all.
(7) The two colors of the front and the back are used to increase the aesthetics. The size of 175×61 [cm] is used, which is more suitable for practitioners of different body types.
How to save tpe yoga mat:
(1) Avoid long-term sun exposure.
(2) Place it in the dark when collecting, avoid high heat
(3) Regular cleaning
The importance of Ttpe yoga mat cleaning:
(1) When we personally do yoga, there will be some sweat and other debris left on the yoga mat. After repeated use without cleaning, it will cause mildew; we recommend that you use at least three times or use the interval for more than two weeks. Clean it the day before using it again to ensure that you are using a yoga mat.
(2) Usually clean with water, and wipe the surface of the yoga mat with a towel.
(3) If the yoga mat is to be cleaned, add soapy water with a towel and rinse off with plenty of water soap.
(4) Do not use a hard brush to clean the yoga mat when it is cleaned, which will cause the surface film to crack and fluff.